IT5 anti-corrosive composite corrugated uPVC roofing sheets are manufactured using a 2-layered co-extrusion technology, with composite layers of materials having specific functions.
1. The top surface material is composed of a colored anti-weathering layer, which ensures, light fastness, do not fade with time and chemical corrosion resistance to withstand the test of time.
2. The under layer materials is composed of white special patented additives, which ensures brightness, rigidity and an eco-friendly appearance.
IT5 uPVC sheets are available in standard sizes of 2m, 2 1/2m and 3m or as per requirement, up to 12m, and recommended overlap of 200mm. Each Profile is available in varius colors and finishes with matching profile ridge caps.
( *Colour Accuracy: Colours are for guidance only. Please request a sample for an exact colour match )
Width / 0.8575 = No. of Sheeets required
Recommended Purlin Spacing
- 100% Rust Proof
- Excellent heat insulation
- High Chemical Resistance
- Fire retardant - meets the highest standards
- Sound retardant
- UV & Weather Resistant
- Enables arched roofs and curved walls.
- Weather & Impact Resistant
- Great economical alternative to metal
- Safe for water harvesting
- Industrial structures
- Side lights & Roof Lights
- Garden greenhouses
- Industrial warehouses and storage buildings
- Residential Houses
- Patio coverings
- Swimming pool covers or enclosures
- Agriculture sheds & Warehouses
- Dairy & Poultry Shelters
- Food Processing & Meat Packing
- Aquaculture trucks